A 55-year-old woman was killed after a huge fire broke out at an apartment complex in the northern portion of Nashville, an article of wsmv.com reported.
According to reports, fire crews responded at about 1 a.m. to the fire on Whites Creek Pike apartment complex, which was reportedly caused by a pot left on the stove. After evactuating residents, a young woman yelled that her grandmother was still inside the building. Though firefighters were able to rescue the unidentified woman inside the complex, she was pronounced dead at the Skyline Medical Center at around 3 a.m that morning. At least eight apartment units were severely damaged and the fire caused around $450,000 in damages to the complex.
The Nashville wrongful death legal team of Pohl & Berk, LLP expresses our sincerest condolences to the family and friends who are mourning in the recent loss of their loved one.